Tuesday 22 March 2011

This is from today




Today has turned out awsome! Mailnly thanks to jim cos he is amazing.


Started off in a really poo mood so i went for a run to clear my head a bit which worked wonders! Then got to making the most amazing sandwich in the world om nom nom. Was pesto spread on tiger bread with sliced tomatos then a bit of basil and smoked cheese then crispy bacon then some cheddar pepper and more basil to finish it off. mmmm was tastyyyyyy!! made some coffee and sat in the garden with it :)





Then after lying in the sun for a bit with jim using me as a chair we came back in and i spent about 3 hours making a new spotify playlist by searching through random bands and filling it full of songs id never heard before like i used to do when i was younger :) Have been wanting to do it again for a while so was happy to find the time. Jim then got bored so we went back out to the garden he brought his guitar and walked around playing while i ran about dancing around him doing cartwheels, oh man i havnt done cartwheels in so long :)

Also got my diana out and managed to finish off my film ive had in there for over a year now which im really excied about. Has been a while since i actually got excited about photography, I mean i never stopped loving it i guess I've just kind of had an art block of my own and havnt wanted to touch a camera much. Went up to the bathroom after and sat in the dark taking the film out and rewinding it, made me miss uni so much the hours we spent in the dark messing about with the lovely smell of the chemicals. Think jims taking it to be developed for me tomorrow now which should be exciting! Will put some results up if any of it comes out I was shooting a 35 mm in a medium format diana and had no idea how many clicks to turn it forward so its a bit of an experiment. Anyway has been a lovely day :) I am happy again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment