Tuesday 29 March 2011

:)


This is how i was woken up this morning :D Was amazing.


So after my morning of Game boy and coffee, I went for a quick run and then, Jim Took me round Oakham for the first time. I've been coming up here for the past 3 years and have never been, have driven through on a diversion on the way home before but never had a walk around. Was really pretty and full of nice old shops again :)
Unfortunately this brought out the girl in me and i got excited about scatter cushions and pretty aprons which annoyed the hell out of jim :) doesn’t happen very often, and didn’t last long when he took me in a shop filled with Mario sweets and star wars magazines. Also when we walked past the kids rides by tesco the thunderbirds theme called me over so i ran and jumped on it in front of a town full of traditional old people, which i think may have embarrassed jim a bit :D


Was a lovely walk and just nice to get out of the house, but tbh anywhere we end up going is always fun because we end up just running around like kids and jumping over fences. I did realise that i spend most of my time at the moment doing things that remind me of childhood though, not that that’s a bad thing seeing as I don’t really plan on growing up ever.


Has been a good day. I like all this sunshine, keeps me happy. Think were going to make tasty pretzels, peanut butter and chocolate tonight and watch some yes man. Then I've got a 10 hour shift tomorrow yeyyyy!! So will be nice and tired but I'm sure it'll be fun :)

OOO! I also bought some threads so i could make a cross stitch Totoro :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment