Tuesday 22 March 2011

This is from last week

I forgot to post it here on friday when i wrote it for my other blog.
So, so much for not having random adventures again..

I finished my trial shift on tuesday, got bored and decided to go to linclon that night to see peoples because i was bored yet again. One day I’ll calm down and stay in one place for more than a week..

Has been a good week! Spent most of it with Soph Paula, just being silly, watching videos, going for drinks, playing a lot of guitar hero, and watching films. Went for a long walk up the comman which was awsome, saw some horses and ran about a bit, Paula rolled down a hill which had me in hysterics. Also got up one day and decided to go for a picnic which was really fun :) we didnt have a blanket so we brought a sleeping bag instead which we stored in a granny bag, named Errol, it was her first outing :) We sat there munching and some ducks decided to join us, I got stupidly excited by this :D It was a really nice spot we found, we went up the comman, and found a little bit amongst some trees by a mini lake in the middle. Sat there chatting listening to music taking in the sun, being outdoors makes me so much happier especially with awsome people like them. I do love my freinds, they’re good to me.

Also spent a few days with Aaron. We spent most of our time cuddled up on two setees pushed together with blankets and pillows, watching Animes. Has been so much fun :) Tis nice to have someone else who enjoys watching them as much as me. He’s introduced me to some new ones which are nice and violent :D and we also watched a ghibli film neither of us had seen, Pom Poko. Very very strange film about raccoons with balls, that can be used as weapons or stretched out into a blanket. They can also transform in to objects and people it made me giggle :) He also reintroduced me to original game boy tetris again, my lord I was so happy I haven’t played that version in years, ended up becoming a little obsessed straight away and ignoring him oops! But yeah had lots of fun with him, he makes me happy :)

Sophs at work now, am staying untill she gets back later then heading back to jims this evening i think. Will be lovely to see him have really missed him this week. Am still waiting to hear about the job which is making me a bit gr, because I want to sort stuff out a bit and know what I’m doing with finding somewhere to live. It’s getting to me a bit now.

Anyway I’ve just realised I put Anastasia on when I started writing this blog, and haven’t been paying any attention, so I now have no idea what’s going on. May be best to start it again!

But yeah overall has been a lazy but fun week with lovely people. Here’s hoping next week will be just as good :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment