Monday 14 March 2011

Oh hi world!

(I apologise for the lengthyness of this blog! I rambled a bit!)

This weeks been yet another busy one have had hardly any time for blogging plus the fact my charger died a few days ago so havnt had a comp, think the only way i survived was because we went away for the weekend down to lowerstoft. Plus the fact ive now stolen Jims comp :)

Anyway! Last time id just come back from linclon hadnt i, well i spent about 1 day here at jim house, first day of relaxing and no driving at all in months was bliss :) started my day by making a coffee running into the garden in my pjs and sitting in th grass drinking it soaking up the sun. We went for a longggggg walk through the fields ended back up in jims garden again rolling and dacing about in the grass barefoot and playing with the goats was lovely just what i needed :) cant wait for summer to start now for more days like this.

The next day we got up really early headed up to grantham picked up Aaron (hiiiiii!!) then drove down to leicester for the day to meet up with people which was awsome cos i hadnt seen anyone properly in so long! After a morning of moving the last of my masses of stuff from jesses house and sorting some bits and bobs out we met everyone at hollywood bowl of all places :) was so excited to see them all i love my freinds to bits :) we then headed up to bragate park one of my favorite spots in leicester a nice giant splodge of green in a horrible city and where i spent most of my time last summer. Had an awsome picnic saw a pretty sunset all caught up and just messed about as usual then headed back to Gems cos we were freezing by this point! As usual that night we ended up at the pub, the western again :) Jem is off for 6 months travelling so we all said bye to her was sad to see her go shes gonna have such an amazing time though also made me a teeny bit excited for when i go hopefully next year :) Was just so lovely to see everyone together again i really miss them all and Gem and Tim will hopefully be coming to visit soon which is a yey :) As much as i love my adventures will be nice to have someone come see me for a change! Also they all got on and seemed to really like Aaron which is a big yey :) but then again who wouldnt cos he is fun and awsome :)

The whole time i was there i was so tired though think this non stop wondering gipsy life is exhausting me a bit and when we got back to stamford the next day and picked up sophie who came to stay the night i ended up collapsing in bed and just sleeping felt so bad seeing as shed come down to see me my body just totally gave in though and wouldnt let me do anything was tres annoying! In my head felt like normal happy bouncy me and my body just said noooo you shall sleep! I will make it up to her next time though with double the amount of bouncyness as usual :)

(I just punched jim in the face oops! he came over to attack me so i went to hit his arms which were hiding his face and he moved them last minute..well he shouldnt have been distracting me whilst i blogged)

So the next day got up early again took sophie back to grantham then strated on our 3 hour drive down to lowerstoft to visit tom and cat! Jim had made an old mix tape (yes an actuall cassette tape) full of amazing old songs like brimful of asha, lots of smashmouth and eels even a song from the old charlie and the chocolate factory was awsome kept me jumping about the whole way down :)

We arrived got shown about played a load of games up in toms loft then headed down to the town and the beach to explore :) was really nice went for a coffee and a long walk were very silly then came back played on more games and ended up at le pub!

The next day we headed off to Norwich my lord i fell in love. Its a really colourful quirky geeky amazing town! A bit like a small version of brighton. We got food off the market and had a GIANT peice of cake and a coffee in a really nice cafe then were shown about loads of old vintage shops and a vintage fair, comic book shops, toy shops filled with star wars and anime things, a old games shops witha sega masterdrive and ALEX THE KID :O in it that i got a little distracted by and had to be dragged out, movie shops filled with comic books thousands of dvds, tapes, books old film posters seriously every shop we went into i could have spent a good few hours exploring round it was amazing! :) We met up with Andy and his freinds for his birthday evening headed back to his played on worms on the projector which was cool and made me miss mine :( oh and i managed to fall over and hurt my ankle cos i was doing a stupid walk well done me! Luckily i got a lift with some of andys freinds into town or i may not have made it for dancing that night! Again we ended up at the pub first then went to a club and had sooo much fun Andy and me kept starting random dances together, we got randomers to join in with the macerena to dubstep songs with us and also rubbing your head patting your belly and hopping about on one leg spent all night doing stupid dances was awsome oh and at one point everyone decided to run in circles around me that was a good one pulling stupid faces as they past me :)

I think jim really enjoyed seeing tom which was good and he seemed to relax a lot which was nice they miss eachother so much.

Anyway back home now i have a trial shift tomorrow so may be the end of my random adventures for a bit but will bring other exciting things like my own place we shall see what is to come! :) Au revoir!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment