Monday 28 March 2011

Am really tired been non stop since 10 this morning and didnt get a break, there just wasnt any time. Am all showered and sleepy now, didnt really sleep last night must have headed off about 6 this morning.. had wayyy to much on my mind, its annoying when that happens. I found it really hard to get up, jim tried, before he left, to wake me up and i grumbled at him. Took another hour to force myself out of bed. Work was fun though am starting to get the hang of it more now i think and i still havnt dropped anything which suprises me.

Jims not back till late tonight so have got some me time now. I’m no good at me time though, never know what to do with myself.

In my pjs already and would very much like to be cuddled up watching a film with a certain someone right now. Oh well off to Linclon tomorrow to see people and bbq times :)

May just edit through some more photos from my diana film and then curl up to a film by myself :)


Well i wrote that on friday and was about to press the enter then sophie poped up on chat and told me people were having a picnic in lincoln that evening. And me being me i thought well its only half 5 i could be there in an hour.. so of course i get dressed again jump in the car and head off to for the evening.. even with work the next day. Am glad i went, matt was back for the weekend which was awsome cos he is lots of fun (and we are at this moment talking about meeting up when we go travelling and seeing some bits on our travels together which would be a big yey!) and also he bought a 3d ds(yet another yey!) :) But ye, we didnt even head out till dark there were 7 of us and we all walked through the comman in the dark granny bag in toe again and set up on a sleeping bag and blanket had a lovely picnic, not that we could see much, but that didnt really matter :) Also ended up actually having the cuddle i wanted from the person i wanted so was a happy bunny :)

Set off early the next day for my hours drive back to work did my shift then picked up jim on the way back up to lincoln again for a bbq this time :) the weather wasnt great so we ended up having it in the shed and i ended up drinking too much rum again! Was good fun spent the evening around awsome people being silly as usual :) I went back to aarons for the night watched some more elfen lied or tried to at least but we both ended up falling asleep :) We caught up the next morning though, its finished now which makes me sad :( was awsome though! And he has plenty more to show me so yey :) Jim came round soon after that and we ended up watching the IT crowd followed by paprika all cuddled up on the setees which was awsome! Headed round to sophs for the evening but i ended up going to bed early cos my lovey back sprains decided to say hello again and cause me some pain.

Had work again today was good fun i kept asking to do all the things i havnt had a chance to do yet which made it more exciting and kept me busy! :)

Tried going to rehersal after work but my back said no so ive come home early tonight am going to watch a film with jim me thinks! Am now having a giant ranty conversation with matt though wich may distract me from film watching we shall see!

But ye thats whats been happening over this weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment