Saturday 5 March 2011

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo


Have been catching up with my lovely freind gem this evening (tiny midget femenist wannabe lesbian goth lady) and she told me a beautiful story which goes like this...


yes
well
mum was at her moving and handling training
and apparantly, health and safety states that women can't lift anything heavier than 2.5 stone, while men can't lift higher than 3 stone
and they asked if anyone knew why
everyone assumed its cos men tend to have more muscle
but NO
the reason they give, the actual honest reason that a training programme in 2011 give
is that lifting anything heavier might make your womb fall out

:D this has actually made my day she is so awsome :D

Gem I love you as much as you love moose :D <3

EDIT

This was her reaction to this post:

:D:D:D:D:D

THIS is my favourite thing on the internet that doesn't involve moose
Beth says:
lol
i can add a picture of a moose if you like
Sharky McGem! says:
I may combust
indeed, my womb may fall out
with JOY

:D here you go lovely little lady



No comments:

Post a Comment