Monday 11 April 2011

This Weekend..


(our first photo of us kissing :D nice and romantic)

Has been just amazing :) went down to Aarons home for the weekend after i finished work on sat evening (id been excited all day and hadnt shut up about it so they let me out on time just to get rid of me yey!) When i got there I met his grandparents who were awsome! Really funny and down to earth and welcoming :) Also briefly met one of his best freinds but more about her later :D Anyway we were made some tasty food, then Aaron showed me some of the many wonders of his room like his comics and vinals and games. There was so much to look at it took me a few days to soak it all in and i kept noticing more and more was awsome :D I loved it there was so many things to get excited about. That evening we watched Ki Kis delivery service (yey!)


(nice sweet photo of us :D)

The next day we got up and headed off to be some extras in a zombie film! On the way we also picked up Abi (yey!) :D So we arrived at the directors house and ended up sitting about for a while waiting for people to get ready and got a bit distracted by such a cute little dog called Patch who jumped all over everyone :) then Aaron got himself all bloodied up ( he looked friking awsome) and went off to get hacked up by a chainsaw, which was awsome to watch with blood squirting everywhere. Was SUCH a fun day :) I had blood all over me, awsome company, sun was shining, got to rip someones face off, eat Aaron, Zombie about, got my guts pulled out, got stared at and scared some small children walking around Asda in our zombie gear, it was just so much fun :) Aaron and me had our first photo of us kissing as you can see up there covered in blood which i love lol :) We were just genrally silly and had loads of fun and his best freind is really sweet and so much fun I really like her :)




(Aaron all zombied up)

After all the zombing (I cant stop grinning at how much fun it was) we headed back to Aarons again where i was first introduced to his dad covered in blood after he ran up to the window and pressed against it still in his zombie gear lo; :) We then headed back to his grandparents for a super tasty roast dinner nom nom nom :) After that we showered which made me sad because i want to be a zombie for forever now and headed back round to his dads where i met his little brothers who are soooo cute :) played with them for a while (which was lots of fun and also made me miss my nieces and nephews lots) and got to look at all his dad amazing films. :)


(Me zombied up)

When we got back we decided to go for a walk and he took me to a forest near his house (oh my lord the village and around where he lives is sooo pretty made me really really happy) he took me for a nice long (and akward just like him :D) walk through the forest to his tree at sunset was so pretty. It had a den built at the bottom of it which was AMAZING and i fitted perfectly inside ( i want to live there) and i got really excited and we both climbed up it and just sat up there soaking in the pretty surroundings and cuddling lots and talking, was really really really nice. By the time we climbed down was dark and we took a nice walk back under the stars to his house :) (yes i have turned into a mushy mess) When we got back we watched a film and he showed me his Pogs!!! Oh man i got so excited id completetly forgotten about them and had to look at every single one and bounced about the bed. I actually just love everything he has in his room everything just reminded me of being a kid which is awsome.


(Aaron and Abi)

But ye i can officially say a weekend of pretty places, lots of blood and gore, lovely people, climbing trees, walks under the stars, anime, star wars, games, and many more has officially made me stupidly happy all thanks to lovely features who is awsome :) thank you. I had such an awsome time :) I havnt stopped smiling since i left.

OH! and when i got back from work today My zombie tshirt had arrived which topped it off perfectly :D

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment