Friday 8 April 2011

This is from today

Today was a good day :)

I got up at 11 o clock Woop woop lie in! first time in a while :)

I went for a run which always puts me in an awsome mood.

I lay about for a bit then decided to go grantham for a shop.

Poped into see jim at the cafe, he made me lunch tuna nom nom nom.

Did lots of shopping bought 2 new tops and a skirt for £10 :O yey.

Then met up with jim again for a bit sat in the sun till he had to go back to work.

Came home spoke to jims lil sis for a bit who gave me one of her shirts all slashed up ready for the weekend :D

Tidyed up for a bit and now am having a nice long chat with le boy which always makes me happy and is also making me stupidly excited to see him tomorrow :D

May not be the most exciting of days but was just nice. :)

OH! i also found out i have two chikens named after me one called Olly( after olwen) and one called Beppy (after Beth) :D My parents are awsome.



Here is one of my new tops its tres pretty and only cost me £3 :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment